Store Pick-up - Some Safes may incur a load fee depending on weight and size.
- Limited to typical first-floor access involving up to 3 steps outside and additional charges can incur depending on difficulties such as rocks, dirt, pavers, etc.
- A flat level concrete or paved pathway is required.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring the pathway, deck, steps, staircase and foundation are adequate to support the weight of the safe, safe transporting equipment and installation crew.
- Certain stairways, marble floors, or other obstacles may involve additional charges.
- Safe is taken off the pallet and packaging will be removed.
- Stairs only possible if the staircase is suitable and manager approves.
- Includes 4-15 additional stair steps inside the home.
- Due to size and weight, stair carry is not available on safes heavier than 500lbs.
- In some cases, even the 25 and 35 size safes cannot be delivered due to landing space restrictions, stair case structure, and the spacing required for the safe and stair climbing equipment attached to the safe.
- PLEASE NOTE: DIFFICULT DELIVERIES due to outside terrain, types of stairways, second floor or multiple floor installations, marble/tile/wood floors, etc. may incur additional charges to complete the Install. We reserve the right to decline installations involving risk of personal injury or property damage.
Installation pricing is based off the weight of the safe.
Pricing below is for deliveries within 10 miles from our store. A $5 per mile charge will be added beyond 10 miles.
We also offer bolt down services for an additional $125.00 or less depending on difficulty.
* Call us at 702-331-7233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.